- Upon 1st burn, allow candle to burn for up to 2 hours or for a full melt pool (when surface of candle is completely melted).
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each use/lighting.
- Avoid contact with water, perfume or other chemicals
- Do not move candle while lit or until wax hardens. *Glass can get hot
- Keep candle free of foreign material, matches and wick trimmings.
Linen & Room Spray Tips
- Do not spray near open flame
- Safe on virtually all water safe fabrics
- On fabrics which may water spot (such as rayon and silk), test a small area of fabric which cannot be seen.
- Not intended to be used directly on pets
- For adult external use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not for use on leather
Wax Melt Tips
- Remove from packaging before use
- Use only in tea light warmer of UL Listed electric warmers for wax melts
- Do not leave unattended
- Keep our of reach of children and pets
- Do not add water
- Do not melt on stove top